Looking for investment opportunities? Latitude59 offers you a dedicated investor program to help you find new groundbreaking startups and meet investor-ready ones all in one place.
Dedicated Investor Day on May 23
- Lots of investor-startup matchmaking and networking opportunities
- Deal flow on Investor Day and during Latitude59 incl. demo area & 10 startups at our Pitch Competition with Nordic Angel Program (NAP) run by Estonian Business Angels Network, plus a variety of side events.
- Join other investors! Come meet and network with companies like Point9, Idinvest, CapitalA Partners, Nextury Ventures, Inventure, Creandum, Practica Capital, Karma VC, Superhero Capital, Flint Capital, OneRagtime and many others.
Latitude59 2017 Investor Day participants visiting Stenbock House and meeting with the Estonian Prime Minister.
Investor Day by Invest EstoniaDate: Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Time: 12:00-17:30 followed by the Practica Capital dinner from 18:00-22:00
Place: SpaceX in Ülemiste City
Tickets: Available for €259 here
Our provocative "out of the box" Investor Day program will feature:
- Discussions around the cultural and political background of e-Estonia
- Honest roundtables on the challenges we are facing attracting foreign investments
- A test of your decision-making skills in the wild-wild west of startups
- Plenty of opportunities for matchmaking and building valuable connections
Practica Capital DinnerDate: Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Time: 18:00-22:00 after Investor Day by Invest Estonia
Place: Rae Meierei in Tallinn's Old Town
So join us on Wednesday, May 23, for the exclusive chance to mix and mingle with the investors and influencers in the region!
Get your Investor ticket now!