Get more out of Latitude59 event with the official mobile app!
We know networking is a vital part of any conference, especially one focused on start-ups. So, to make sure you can meet with the right people and to provide all the necessary info about Latitude59 and its attendees, we’ve created Latitude59 app. The conference’s digital pocket guide enables to find everything fast and handily from one source, but most importantly – facilitate matchmaking at the event. We hope you will enjoy its benefits!
Why to download and use the app?
Matchmaking and networking via app helps start-ups to meet investors, advisors and media, and vice versa. Logged in attendees can start by personalising their profiles for better and more relevant networking, findability and matchmaking for other app users.
For speed-dating, select from among available 30-minute time slots of logged-in attendees. Attendees can accept, decline, cancel or reschedule meeting requests. Accepted meetings take place in a dedicated speed-dating area at the main conference venue. Meeting participants just need to show up at the matchmaking area front desk, and they will be directed to tables booked for them. App reminds in time about agreed meetings.
What else can you do with the app?
- Discover conference schedule and speakers
- Discover Latitude59 side program events
- Create a personal schedule – app alerts in time
- Browse attendee, start-up and speaker profiles
- Rate speakers, start-ups and events/sessions
- Bookmark interesting attendees, speakers and start-ups for networking
- Start conversations via in-app messaging inbox
- Navigate venues from maps
- Get helpful up-to-the-minute notifications directly into a smartphone
Latitude59 app is built on a mobile platform SaaS of Estonian tech start-up Festivality. The team’s purpose is to bring festivals and events to mobile. Festivality helps event industry to adopt novel and smarter mobile technologies, enable mCommerce & mPayments and actionable analytics via event apps.